[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.0.1 and SunForum 3.2

Hello Gnomemeeting Listmates,

When I call my GnomeMeeting (running on Suse Linux 9.1) from a Sun Box
running Sunforum 3.2, the call set up goes fine, and the call works
flawlessly for the first 3 seconds.  After that, the image from the
GnomeMeeting on the Sun box freezes, and the image from the Sunforum box
on the GnomeMeeting becomes degraded.  Audio to/from both ends stays acceptable.
Does any one have any idea of what I can do to keep the video from
freezing?

I'm using a Fire-I 1394 web cam on the GnomeMeeging side, and an
OrangeMicro iBot 1394 cam on the Sun box.

Thank you if you can help.

Peter Rohrman