Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re:Name Change?

the other guy's marketing will always be a problem if you don't have any of your own. novell, redhat, etc must have a voip to compete on the desktop. just make sure they promote <whateveryoucallit/> as their (or the linux) voip - skype on steroids, why settle for half an application, etc

on that subject, that's why messenger is "winning" one simple application that is growing. everyone in the office uses it and a voip extension is a bonus.

so i'd stick to something simple rather than accurate.

rick

Damien Sandras wrote:

The problem with that name is that it leads to think that Conversa is a
software to chat, and people could also think it is not a VoIP software.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but that's what happens with GnomeMeeting
currently. I read yesterday in an IRC channel that conversation :