Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re:Name Change?

i like conversa - meets all the maketing requirements - 3 syllables, ends in a vowell, easy to say, sounds continental...

rick

Miguel Rodríguez wrote:

Ummm. What do you need a VoIP app if you can vociférer loudly enough
that anybody will be able to hear you without turning on the computer?

I want to propose "conversa". Latin origin, well understood even in
English and with a meaning close to "tertulia"*.

* Baldrick: tertulia != tortilla.