Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re:Name Change?

> 	--Open*Meeting  (* for any meeting product...the geeks would get
> > it...) --StarMeeting (same thing for the non-geeks...), but Sun might
> > have a cow...
> Open*Meeting - it wouldn't matter if non-geeks partially missed the
> point - a good possible name, I think.

I think the "meeting" or "conferencing" thing is misleading to most
people.  If I 'call' one other person is that a conference, or even a
meeting?  If a buzz-word is desired I'd go with something based on
"collaberate"

> > 	--ODIN Conferencing -- OpenSource Data-Interchange Network
> > Conferencing  (yeah, it's big on the Norse mythology, but people seem
> > to like that...)
> I'd drop the Conferencing in the name - just keep it in the description,
> so that the name would just be ODIN.  Overall, I think that would have
> the most popular appeal.

I can think of two other software products/projects called "ODIN" off
the top of my head.  That might be a problem.