Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Major ILS change

I sent a suggestions earlier today, which does not appear to got t the
list.

My suggestion was to consider denying registrations from endpoints
providing an IP address that is in the IANA ranges reserved for private
LANs, i.e. 10/8, 172.16/12, and 192.168/16. This would weed out users
who are trying to register from behind NAT firewall but have not enabled
some kind of NAT traveral. There is no way that anyone who sends addresses
in those ranges to the ILS can possibly receive calls, so it a safe bet
to disable them.

If an appropriate error message could also be sent to the user, so much
the better

   Craig