Re: Gatekeeper and ILS-successor (was: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] no ringing tone with phonejack pci and headset)

Hi Damien,

> There is no ntion of state, however you can use any LDAP attribute you
> want for the rest (comment, location, ...)

how about padding the comment field with a "O;" for online, "A;" for
away and "N;" for N/A or busy as in a call? That way we don't break
field specs, but we have an internal idea of what the user is doing.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian