Re: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] no ringing tone with phonejack pci and headset

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:23:52 +0200, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Le dim, 20/06/2004 à 22:05 -0700, Roman Marxer a écrit :
> > I fixed it with a script which checks for new ESTABLISHED connections and
> > plays a sound.
> > Thanks for the information.
> >

> The next release will permit to play a sound in the speakers using a
> plugin and a device corresponding to your soundcard, would that be a
> good workaround to your problem?

Would be nice, but not very urgent because my workaround works quite fine.

Another extension would be more needed:
A way to detect if xscreensaver is running. If it is running, the
status of the user on
ILS would become different, because he is not directly reachable.

Thanks

Roman