Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] binary package for Mac OS X?

Hi Quaobing,

> I wish I'd know, but would a tar ball of binary files work on MacOS X?

as far as the libs like pwlib and openh323 are the same version on the
system where that tarball is built as on your system where you intend to
run the gm binary, yes.

> Also, people here seems mostly taking about video-conferencing. I wonder
> if GnomeMeeting can also do things like sharing a specific open window
> to/from a NetMeeting user.

Nope, application sharing is not supported by GnomeMeeting and you can
not expect this feature to be added in the near future as it doesn't
directly involve video-conferencing technology.
There are howsoever projects which do cover that matter in a rather
cross-platform suitable way (like VNC and its derivates).

--
Best regards,
 Kilian