[GnomeMeeting-list] binary package for Mac OS X?

Hi,

I am a newbie to the Mac World (just got a PowerBook this X-mas). I
heard that GnomeMeeting can work with MicroSoft NetMeeting. I checked
the GnomeMeeting site but couldn't find a ready-to-install package for
MacOS X... To build from the source from scratch may be a little too
challenge for me at this point...

I wonder if some one could point me to a ready-to-install package for
MacOS X 10.3. I don't need the latest features... just basic and stable
stuff.

thanks,
-Qiaobing Xie