Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] binary package for Mac OS X?

Kilian,

I wish I'd know, but would a tar ball of binary files work on MacOS X?

Also, people here seems mostly taking about video-conferencing. I wonder if GnomeMeeting can also do things like sharing a specific open window to/from a NetMeeting user.

thanks,
-Qiaobing

Kilian Krause wrote:
Hi guys,

It is very easy to do, but nobody has done such a package up to now.
Sorry.

hehe, "VERY EASY TO DO" ;))

get me instructions and i'll try to get some packaging rolled out, but
as far nobody could help me on with what kinda packaging MacOSX does
need. So in case any of you two _does_ have this information, please
provide me with it!

Thanks allot!