Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemetting netmeeting

Am Sonntag, 8. Februar 2004 09:33 schrieb Henri Girard:
> More stupid I guess you are french as I am...
> And I see that when a french speaking anglo saxon he is still being more
> stupid !

Je ne parle pas francais!

This is an english speaking mailing list, the most people are not able to
understand english. If you want help, you should follow the guidelines of
this service.

Also, this is a mailinglist for helping gnomemeeting users, nevertheless we
are answering questions hardly related to gnomemeeting, like yours.

Julien gave you an completely correct answer, as exact as possible without
sitting in front of netmeeting - most of us have no computer with windows
installed, so we can only look into our glassballs and guess what is wrong
with this damn windows program. Although Julien tried to help you, you called
him stupid ...

I hope I made clear that it is you who is behaving completely wrong, and the
least you should do is to apologize to him.

Regardless of your misbehaviour, here is a somewhat longer advise what to do
in netmeeting:
--------------
In the menu, choose "Tools" -> "Options..."
put "ils.seconix.com" under "Directory settings"
check the "Register to directory server at startup of Netmeeting"
This should do it ...

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns  /  Kastanienweg 6 - Zimmer 1206  /  52074 Aachen
mailto:lurch gmx li  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/