Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemetting netmeeting

On dim, 2004-02-08 at 06:19, Henri Girard wrote:
> Hello :)
> Is there a way to connect to netmeeting with gnomeeting as ms doesn't
> provide any more servers ?
> I tried to connect selecting ""  but i had only one
> name "01 admin and you have to register ?
> Where to register ?
> Any help welcome :)

Configure netmeeting to _register_ to My guess is that
you only asked it to _list_

If you don't know how to do it, search on the net or ask microsoft...
here we can only help if the problem is gnomemeeting-related
(gnomemeeting itself or

Snark on #gnomemeeting