Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Enforcing half-duplex?

Le ven 06/02/2004 à 17:15, Mihai T. Lazarescu a écrit :

> The idea behind my question is to make GM behave as a
> speakerphone for meetings over IP between two groups of people.

How would you decide who can speak and who can not with that
speakerphone mode? That mode was invented more than 10 years ago when
full-duplex was not possible due to hardware limitation and is thus
clearly not the solution to your problem. Advanced MCU's can do what you
request however.