[GnomeMeeting-list] Enforcing half-duplex?

Hello everybody!

I would like to use GM for conferencing, say two points, both
with output on speakers (e.g., between two conference rooms).

The problem is that the microphone on the receiving site
captures the sound from the local speakers and propagate it
back as echo quite heavy and disturbing.

Is it possible to enforce a half-duplex communication at
GM level?  Something that mutes the local speakers if the
level on the mic is above a given level with respect to what's
received from peer and mutes the mic otherwise?

Thanks for any insight.

BTW, GM is getting better with any new CVS I install.
That's really outstanding work, congratulations!!!

Mihai