Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with Mandrake 10.1 an pre-build rpm.

Le lundi 20 décembre 2004 à 23:21 +0100, Jean-Christophe Dubois a
écrit :

> > Here are a few questions :
> > - What happens when you click on the webcam icon? Nothing, or an error?
> The gnomemeeting still image goes away and a small gray square area
> replace it. I should expect a video frame a least the size of the
> gnomemeeting image tu there is only this small gray area.
>
> > - Are you using V4L as plugin?
>
> How could I tell? My video manager (in the druid) is V4L if this what
> you expect as an answer. I can select picture if I wish.

Yes that is correct.

> > - What happens if you are using the Picture plugin together with the
> > MovingLogo device? Do you get the moving logo in the main window?
>
> With 1.0.2 it works as expected. But with 1.2 I am not offered the
> option of the still or moving picture. Only V4L. I cannot change this
> choice.

Can you send a screenshot of what you are seeing with 1.2?

Kilian, it seems that the Mandrake 10.1 package comes without the
Picture plugin? Can you have a look at this?