Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 1.2 on FreeBSD

> Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:19:00 +1100
> From: Craig Southeren <craigs postincrement com>
>
> Kevin,
>
> Sorry for the delay, but I've added your patches to the CVS. I've taken
> the simpler approach of just adding stdlib.h to all of the files
> unconditionally rather than adding visual noise with OS-specific defines.

Thanks!

Yes, I suspected that this was a better alternative, but I don't
normally use any Linux platforms, so I am not confident of what will
work everywhere. (And I'm not even starting on Windows!) I was taking
the conservative approach, but not the one I prefer.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)