Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] cant configure gnomemeeting

Hi Paul,

apt-get build-dep gnomemeeting=1.0.2-5
might also help. That'll try to get everything needed to recompile the
SID gnomemeeting. (i.e. you need to have rebuilt and installed the pwlib
and openh323 from SID too..)

Or you wait for some short time, we're trying to make the magic happen
and have GM 1.0.2 in SARGE soon.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian