Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf schemas - was make install gnomemeeting as non-root

Hi Simon,

you just must not have gnomemeeting open while up-/downgrading.
Everything else should be ok. If in doubt, you may at all times purge
the cvs or release and reinstall the package. That'll yield the most
clean setup there is. ("dpkg -P" or "apt-get --purge remove")

If there's a GM open while up-/downgrading, the gconf reload fails for
some reason, but that's no packaging problem. I'll switch the cvs
packages to the dh_gconf when i have some time, so then it'd be a
problem of debhelper anyway (as gm release uses dh_gconf already)