[GnomeMeeting-list] cant configure gnomemeeting

I am able to compile pwlib and openh323 but when i
compile gnomemeeting i get this error while
running the configuration file -
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc

this is the output i get:

checking for a BSD-compatible
install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking for working aclocal-1.4... missing
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake-1.4... missing
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific
portions of Makefiles... no
checking for intltool >= 0.20... 0.30 found
checking for perl... /usr/local/bin/perl
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file
name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are using the GNU C
compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none
needed
checking for a sed that does not truncate
output... /bin/sed
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld...
yes
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object
files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependent libraries...
pass_all
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether we are using the GNU C++
compiler... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking for g77... g77
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77
compiler... yes
checking whether g77 accepts -g... yes
checking the maximum length of command line
arguments... 32768
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output
from gcc object... ok
checking for objdir... .libs
checking for ar... ar
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strip... strip
checking if gcc static flag  works... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti
-fno-exceptions... yes
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld)
supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked
in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics...
GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into
programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is
possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries...
yes
configure: creating libtool
appending configuration tag "CXX" to libtool
checking for ld used by g++... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld...
yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld)
supports shared libraries... yes
checking for g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if g++ PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld)
supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics...
GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into
programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is
possible... yes
appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
checking if libtool supports shared libraries...
yes
checking for g77 option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if g77 PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if g77 supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking whether the g77 linker (/usr/bin/ld)
supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics...
GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into
programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is
possible... yes
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C
compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C...
(cached) none needed
checking whether we are using the GNU C++
compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether strcasecmp is declared... yes
Using config source
xml::/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults for schema
installation
Using $(sysconfdir)/gconf/schemas/ as install
directory for schema files
checking for gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.6 esound >= 0.2.28
gconf-2.0 >= 1.2.1 libxml-2.0 >=
2.5.0 libgnome-2.0 >= 2.0.0 libgnomeui-2.0 >=
2.0.0... Package gtk+-2.0 was not
found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing
`gtk+-2.0.pc'
No package 'gtk+-2.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (gtk+-2.0
>= 2.0.6 esound >= 0.2.28 gconf               -2.0
>= 1.2.1 libxml-2.0 >= 2.5.0 libgnome-2.0 >= 2.0.0
libgnomeui-2.0 >= 2.0.0)                not met;
consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable if your li               braries are in a
nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

before that i was getting an error
configuration:error: XML::Parser perl module is
required for intltool

Where can i get these libraries from or what might
be the problem?

i am running debian testing version

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If