Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] cant configure gnomemeeting

Le mercredi 25 août 2004 à 14:19 +1000, Paul Subotic a écrit :
> [...]
> checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld...
> yes
> checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld)
> supports shared libraries... yes
> checking for g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC
> checking if g++ PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
> checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
> checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld)
> supports shared libraries... yes
> checking dynamic linker characteristics...
> GNU/Linux ld.so
> checking how to hardcode library paths into
> programs... immediate
> checking whether stripping libraries is
> possible... yes
> appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
> checking if libtool supports shared libraries...
> yes
> checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
> checking whether to build static libraries... yes
> checking for g77 option to produce PIC... -fPIC
> checking if g77 PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
> checking if g77 supports -c -o file.o... yes
> checking whether the g77 linker (/usr/bin/ld)
> supports shared libraries... yes
> checking dynamic linker characteristics...
> GNU/Linux ld.so
> checking how to hardcode library paths into
> programs... immediate
> checking whether stripping libraries is
> possible... yes
> checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
> checking whether we are using the GNU C
> compiler... (cached) yes
> checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
> checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C...
> (cached) none needed
> checking whether we are using the GNU C++
> compiler... (cached) yes
> checking whether g++ accepts -g... (cached) yes
> checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
> checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
> checking whether strcasecmp is declared... yes
> Using config source
> xml::/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults for schema
> installation
> Using $(sysconfdir)/gconf/schemas/ as install
> directory for schema files
> checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
> checking for gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.6 esound >= 0.2.28
> gconf-2.0 >= 1.2.1 libxml-2.0 >=
> 2.5.0 libgnome-2.0 >= 2.0.0 libgnomeui-2.0 >=
> 2.0.0... Package gtk+-2.0 was not
> found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing
> `gtk+-2.0.pc'
> No package 'gtk+-2.0' found
>
> configure: error: Library requirements (gtk+-2.0
> >= 2.0.6 esound >= 0.2.28 gconf               -2.0
> >= 1.2.1 libxml-2.0 >= 2.5.0 libgnome-2.0 >= 2.0.0
> libgnomeui-2.0 >= 2.0.0)                not met;
> consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
> variable if your li               braries are in a
> nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
>

> before that i was getting an error
> configuration:error: XML::Parser perl module is
> required for intltool
>

> Where can i get these libraries from or what might

You are missing devel libraries to compile gnomemeeting, but I wonder
why you are compiling it, there are binaries for debian testing.

If not, apt-get install the devel libs for GTK+ and the other required
libraries.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org