Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] make install gnomemeeting as non-root

Hello,

Unfortunately, when I try to run it, I get the error message:

Gnomemeeting got an invalid value for the GConf key "/apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test_age"

When I press "OK", gnomemeeting unfortunately exits. Running 'gnomemeeting --help' doesn't give any options that I think could influence this behaviour. There are no options in the "GNOME GConf Support" in the list of options.

Thanks,
TMS

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately you can not install GCONF SCHEMAS into your home directory
except if you compile GConf so that it takes its schemas at that place.

You should be able to run GM 1.0.2 without the schemas being installed,
but that could be problematic.

Le mercredi 25 août 2004 à 15:48 +0200, Torquil Macdonald Sørensen a