Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf schemas - was make install gnomemeeting as non-root

Hi,
Can I add that I had major gconf/schemas problems switching between GM-1.0.2 and GM-CVS using the binary Debian packages.

In the end I took to manually deleting files and forcing reinstalls..... perhaps there is a bug lurking here that needs to be addressed.

Simon.