Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] developing plans

Damien Sandras wrote:

Le vendredi 20 août 2004 à 14:47 +0200, maHo a écrit :
great. such situation is needed by me :D. I presume that openh323 simple client should be good on windows NAT side?

yes

GnomeMeeting CVS helps the remote to cross NAT, so your ability to cross
NAT depends on the use of GnomeMeeting CVS on the remote side.

I'm curious how is it done.....

It sees that the remote user is natted, so instead of sending to the
private IP, it sends to the remote IP/port in the packet. That will work
as soon as the remote user has sent a packet to you adn that the
association is open (see how symmetric nat works).
ah, understand. But it still needs lot of opened ports on public side or only one?

regards

maHo