Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting with firewire

Le lun 29/09/2003 à 14:09, dd rerer a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm considering using gnomemeeting for high-quality
> video conferencing between two universities (i.e.
> fullscreen, highresolution, high framerate, low delay,
> good sound quality). Since the video should be of good
> quality resolution, I think I will use a firewire
> camera. I have two questions:
>
> - Do I need any special drivers to be able to use the
> firewire cam in gnomemeeting? I read some things about
> using a vloopback module. Has anybody used a firewire
> cam with gnomemeeting?

If you are patient enough, you will only need a plugin for gnomemeeting.
No need to use the vloopback thing simulating a video4linux support as
there will be native support.
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com