[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting with firewire

Hi,
I'm considering using gnomemeeting for high-quality
video conferencing between two universities (i.e.
fullscreen, highresolution, high framerate, low delay,
good sound quality). Since the video should be of good
quality resolution, I think I will use a firewire
camera. I have two questions:

- Do I need any special drivers to be able to use the
firewire cam in gnomemeeting? I read some things about
using a vloopback module. Has anybody used a firewire
cam with gnomemeeting?

- I've used gnomemeeting for "normal"
video-conferencing (low quality video, so-so sound,
bad framerate) on slower connections. Has anybody used
it on a T1 connection? How does it run? Is there a
better solution?

Thanks for the help

Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com