Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to fix sound choppy on CPU load?

Ok

Well the Preemptible Kernel patch is an improvment for multimedia
applications so that is one thing you could try and then you could
check if the X server is run with a nice value or not.

Anyway if you would like to test new snapshots of GM so can you find the rpms here: http://av8.netikka.fi/~johnny/

Cheers Johnny