Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to fix sound choppy on CPU load?

jonny strom netikka fi wrote:

Hi

What kind of soundcard do you have?

I was thinking that the size of the buffers in the sound driver can
make a diffrence on the sound quality under load, and what you could test is to patch your kernel with the Preemptible Kernel patch:

http://www.tech9.net/rml/linux/

Cheers Johnny

Mihai T. Lazarescu wrote:

Hi Damien,