Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to fix sound choppy on CPU load?

It behaves the same on a PIII 600MHz using oss and an Athlon
1GHz using ALSA.

However, since the movement of the default picture sliding
up and down gets choppy as well, I would exclude a sound
driver problem.

The point was that it does not even appears a shortage of
CPU cycles to be the cause, since there is no perceptible
improvement when giving the process the highest user-space
priority.  Given this, I suspect a kernel-space problem,
hence NPTL glitch came to mind.

Thanks,

Mihai