Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Seconix Questions, etc.

Le jeu 22/05/2003 à 23:52, geno a écrit :
> 1. Why does Gnomemeeting say it is listing only about 2/3 of the users online?

You can choose to be invisible. When you are invisible, you are not
listed, but your callto URL still works and others can use it to call
you.

> 2. It would be nice if Seconix generated a single alphabetical list regardless
> of whether the first letter of the first name is capitalized.

You can sort the names alphabetically in the window, just click on the
column.

> 3.  Why does it sometimes tell you that you have to register after
> Gnomemeeting says you are registered?

Because your IP changed, you have to wait 20 minutes for the new IP to
be allowed to update your old entry. It is a security measure.

> 4.  What are the requirements for "registration"?

No sex! Except that you can register as you want in the preferences.

> 5.  Why does it often tell you a call has been completed when none has?

That is the default error message when a call ends. CVS has better
messages.

> 6. How often does Seconix refresh itself?  I sometimes see myself listed twice
> if I log off and then back on using different copies of software.

Every 20 minutes.

http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian/ for Debian. Johnny is also doing
RPMs for RH8.9 on http://av8.netikka.fi/~johnny/