Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Seconix Questions, etc.

1. Why does Gnomemeeting say it is listing only about 2/3 of the users online?

2. It would be nice if Seconix generated a single alphabetical list regardless
of whether the first letter of the first name is capitalized.

3.  Why does it sometimes tell you that you have to register after
Gnomemeeting says you are registered?

4.  What are the requirements for "registration"?

5.  Why does it often tell you a call has been completed when none has?

6. How often does Seconix refresh itself?  I sometimes see myself listed twice
if I log off and then back on using different copies of software.

7. A few people on Seconix are using Gnomemeeting 0.97 (unstable).  How can I
get a copy?

Thanks.

geno