[GnomeMeeting-list] Unlimiting Bandwidth?

We're starting to use videoconferencing where I work for a variety of
purposes, both point-to-point conferences and conferences set up through
a Cisco MC03A MCU.  However, some of the ones that I'd like to use
through the MCU are set for a relatively high bandwidth - 768K.  When I
connect up with GnomeMeeting (0.96.1, pwlib 1.4.11, OpenH323 1.11.7) the
quality of the video that I receive is relatively poor with lots of
ghosting and other artifacts.  The video quality is very good in
NetMeeting and some Polycom endpoints.  Are the bandwidth settings in
GnomeMeeting somehow causing the MCU and/or GnomeMeeting to degrade the
video quality?  The bandwidth control has been upped to the max (100) as
well as the "advanced quality settings".  Is there a solution to my
problem?

Jeff