[GnomeMeeting-list] Professional use of GnomeMeeting

Hello to all,

If some of you (and I'm sure there is a part of the subscribers for
which it is the case) are using GnomeMeeting in a professional
environment / in your company, would it be possible to mail me
privately?

I will present GnomeMeeting in a conference in Belgium in 2 weeks, and
the audience will be made of people I will have to convince that
GnomeMeeting can be used in professional environments and is not just a
simple videoconferencing solution or an IM.

That would be nice if some of my "corporate" users could contribute me 5
lines describing what use they have of GnomeMeeting in their company, in
what kind of infrastructure and what is the company name (if possible).

Thanks a lot,
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org