Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Multicast instead of MCU (WAS: running gnomemeeting)

> Of course that would help, but most of that work has to be done in
> PWLib.
Yes, that's correct.

> Yes, Sébastien Josset (the person who made the original PWLib port to
> IPv6) is also working on this. It seems he is near of a solution to have
> IPv6 working in GnomeMeeting.
That's good news! Can you by any chance give me a contact-address (e-mail) so
that I can get in touch with him? The whole IPv6-GM-thingy is of great
importance to us.

Christian

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster