Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Multicast instead of MCU (WAS: running gnomemeeting)

> Probably in the future, but I have no infrastructure to test it.
> Moreover, I promised to implement so many things that I have work for at
> least 2 years now ;)
Hm, maybe I could provide you with contacts that you can delegate e.g.
multicast work to. Would that be of any help? I found someone who will look
into IPv6 & GM (maybe you remember that I told you that I managed to answer
IPv6-calls with GM but couldn't make calls -- I sent this guy the patches I
made and he's trying to solve the problems that arise when making calls over
v6) and he probably has resources to do some multicast- / SIP-work as well.
Just let me know if you like the idea so that I can arrange contact between you
two.

Christian

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster