Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Multicast instead of MCU (WAS: running gnomemeeting)

Le lun 17/03/2003 à 10:54, Christian Strauf a écrit :

> Hm, maybe I could provide you with contacts that you can delegate e.g.
> multicast work to. Would that be of any help? I found someone who will look

Of course that would help, but most of that work has to be done in
PWLib.

> into IPv6 & GM (maybe you remember that I told you that I managed to answer
> IPv6-calls with GM but couldn't make calls -- I sent this guy the patches I
> made and he's trying to solve the problems that arise when making calls over

Yes, Sébastien Josset (the person who made the original PWLib port to
IPv6) is also working on this. It seems he is near of a solution to have
IPv6 working in GnomeMeeting.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org