-----Original Message-----
From: gnomemeeting-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gnomemeeting-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of PUYDT Julien
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 9:53 AM
To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] running gnomemeeting

Le ven 14/03/2003 à 18:37, Bruce Douglas a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> New to GnomeMeeting and I'd like to know where I can get additional
> information. Basically, I want to allow users to be able to hold audio
> confernce calls via their computer using a mic. Essentially, I'd like to
be
> able to replicate what Yahoo provides with their IM/Audio application.
>
> My question is if GnomeMeeting will allow me to do this, and what
> applications do I need to provide the user, and what hardware will I need?
>
> I've looked through the GnomeMeeting archived FAQs and can't get a good
> understanding of what's required.

I don't know exactly what you want, but if you want your users to be
able to do/receive audio calls through their computers, gm can do
that... just disable video transmission, since you don't need it.

If you want several users to talk together, well, openmcu+gnomemeeting
may help you...

Snark on #gnomemeeting