[GnomeMeeting-list] Soundcard ALS 100/... and gnomemeeting?

Hello,
has someone a card using a driver which is compatible to the above card got
working with gnomemeeting? OSS drivers say, they are only half duplex. For
me, they don't even load right. Alsa loads, but has problems with
gnomemeeting (Audio Transmission hangs in both directions, after some
seconds). But full duplex seems to work. I can cat /dev/sound/dsp and do a
cat /dev/zero >/dev/sound/dsp the same time.
Alternativly, does someone no of a cheap card which works without problems for
gnomemeeting? I'm using a soundblaster live, but this is a little overkill
only to get gnomemeeting working.

Thanks in advance
	Torsten Knodt
--
Domain in provider transition, hope for smoothness. Planed date is 1.7.2003.
pub 1024D/4CD29A2C 2001-01-12 Torsten Knodt <torstenknodt datas-world de>