Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Connecting gatekeeper and gnomemeeting Thankx

      Actually I have subscribed a lot from many sites.Currently I am
having some 255 unread messages. Usually I used to view messages from
mydinesh sify com,kumarltech rediffmail com,and currently Damien.
 That's why I failed to reply  for the question
>No problem, btw, you didn't answer yet to the question that kilian
> last week about the work of your colleagues on GnomeMeeting ;)
Actually we work on integrating gatekeeper and gnomemeeting.
Thanks for kind help I got it working.!!!
Thank you very much.

murugesan <murugesan visolve com>