Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] odd audio failure

Hi Kilian,

> the netfilter modules were not working for neither Damien nor me. So i
> can't recommend using them and neither can i provide a working env. what
I believe that, though it's called h.323 conntrack-module, the module
itself is very netmeeting specific and basically useless for GM users if
you don't disable h.245 tunneling and stuff like that.

Christian

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster