Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] odd audio failure

Hi Chris,

the netfilter modules were not working for neither Damien nor me. So i
can't recommend using them and neither can i provide a working env. what
you might want to try is though:
- use GM without netfilter module, but with port-forwarding
- use NM with http://www.cryogenic.net/nmproxy.html

the nmproxy is not yet tested by me, but it sounds like a good
workaround for the random ports of NM..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian