Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Firewire Cameras on MacOSX?

Le jeu 03/07/2003 à 07:37, Georgi Georgiev a écrit :

[...]

> may or may not help (haven't looked at the rest of the gnomemeeting code).  At
> least, that's how I imagined things in the beginning.

That's more or less how it works, except that it fallbacks to a moving
GnomeMeeting logo if it fails in one of the steps (there are other steps
than just open). So the code above would break that logic, but that's
still possible to do.

> Maybe a wrapper class around both 1394{avc,dc} would be even easier to
> implement. It doesn't sound like a terribly hard think to do but... anyone
> willing to code it? :) I don't really have any time lately. This gets a little
> pwlib specific though.

I think it is the cleanest way to do it actually.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>