Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Firewire Cameras on MacOSX?

There are comments in the code that indicates both won't work at the
same time...

If somebody can test and report both can work at the same time, I can
change the configure script in the openh323 CVS.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org