Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Firewire Cameras on MacOSX?

Sadly, video capturing on MacOSX is not implemented for all Gnomemeeting versions. (More precisely, it is not implemented in pwlib, which supports video capturing on some other platforms through, mostly, the /dev frameworks)

The reason is that the video capturing must be done via Quicktime API in MacOSX -- there is no /dev framework provided in MacOSX for accessing firewire/usb webcam. No one has implemented the Quicktime code for MacOSX in pwlib yet.

BTW, GnomeMeeting 0.98 can be installed via fink now.