Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Firewire Cameras on MacOSX?

Hi Hugh,

> This is probably over my head ;)

let's see if i can shed some light ;)

> I downloaded v 1.5.0 of ptlib, and attempted to configure with
> "--with-firewiredc --with-firewireavc".  I get errors about missing
> libraries (lib1394, dc, avc) and the config stopped.

you can only make use of one of them at a time.. a very unuseful
shortcoming in pwlib, which should be obsoleted, but noone does it
currently ;)

iirc, your cam was DC.. so leave only the --with-firewiredc and don't
add the AVC..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian