Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

count me in on any manual writing attempts, as if we can write one that gives me the necessary information in a format i can comprehend, anyone can easily comprehend it and will really reduce the problem as the bugware people like me drift in. i might suggest writing two different manuals, one a user manual for the people drifiting in from the bugware operating system, like me, and one for the programmer/system administrator, who approach it from the programming end and has all the technical details for complete comprehension of all of gnomemeetings' intricacies and abilities. that way you do not have the conflict of trying to "dumb" it down without leaving so much out it is meaningless for the more advanced user. .