Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

> There will be a manual in a few months, but I find it very weird when
> people tell me they have no idea what to do with the software. Why did
> you install it if you have no idea what it can do and how to do it?

Damien

I am a moderate user of gnomemeeting and have done a little user testing
for GM on RedHat betas. I would be interested in 'idiot proofing' the
manual
you refer to as it progresses (as I am an aptly skilled idiot). Let me
know
how I can help.

NB: I am limited to the english language (New Zealander).

Regards, Rob.