Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

join the crowd:i have yet to get a straight answer out of anyone on how to do ANYTHING with it. no help file, no instructions, simply zip
that is comprehendable by a user, not a computer programmer

jamie moss wrote:

hi there. im a new user to linux and i am currently running kde, i have had gnome meeting set up on my computer but im unsure on how to use it. how can i take a picture? how can i allow others to see me? im totall bewildered by the whole thing and if you could give me a step by step guide i would be ever so greatful.

thanks ever so much

yours sincearly

jamie moss

*my name is clubby my penis is chubby so if u wnt some then give me a call*