Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting Documentation

thanks you two!!! printed it out and working on it now. tried using netmeeting the other day from my bugware 2000 and find they are trying to drive everyone to x rated oprating system.. just had enough of that kind of treatment. this is getting very interesting, always did want to know a little more about how video systems work.

Andrew and Catherine wrote:

The following link to the Mandrake 9.0 documents includes what I consider very good "windows-style" instructions with photos on how to use GnomeMeeting.

Andrew Carson

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/doc/90c/en/EverydayApplications.html/video-apps.html

jamie moss wrote:

hi there. im a new user to linux and i am currently running kde, i have had gnome meeting set up on my computer but im unsure on how to use it. how can i take a picture? how can i allow others to see me? im totall bewildered by the whole thing and if you could give me a step by step guide i would be ever so greatful.

thanks ever so much

yours sincearly

jamie moss