Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

I don't understand why you would think it so weird, lots of newbies have been spoiled with double click installers and if you go to ANY linux list out there you see the same thing everywhere. Personally I think the gap between developer and end user is to big... I think its a little much to expect the guy who wrote the program to also write the manuals, they can't possibly be/get newbie enough:). just my opinion, as i've been struggling with linux for just over a month. Now I subscribe to lists read a bunch of post and once i start to get the idea of whats going on then i try the install... seems a tad easier:).... yahoo a manual!!:)

thanks

There will be a manual in a few months, but I find it very weird when
people tell me they have no idea what to do with the software. Why did
you install it if you have no idea what it can do and how to do it?