Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

> There will be a manual in a few months, but I find it very weird when
> people tell me they have no idea what to do with the software. Why did
> you install it if you have no idea what it can do and how to do it?
Please let me tell you as a newbie (I'm the guy who is trying to do H.323 over
IPv6 with gnomemeeting) that I find the FAQ on www.gnomemeeting.org very
comprehensive and that I think that even if you had no clue at all, what
gnomemeeting is for, after reading the FAQ you know the answer to all
the questions asked (or implied) in this thread.

I'm not a friend of RTFM'ing newbies but in this case even I as a newbie would
say: RTFM.

Please keep up the good work. You're doing an excellent job with gnomemeeting
_and_ the FAQ.

Christian
(Looking forward to hopefully being able to use gnomemeeting over IPv6 really
soon ;-) )

--
JOIN - IP Version 6 in the WiN  Christian Strauf
A DFN project                   Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster